?

Log in

An Atrocious Accumulation of Baffled Buffooneries

> recent entries
> calendar
> friends
> profile
> previous 20 entries

Friday, April 1st, 2005
11:42 pm
i got suspended from school, im such a dumbass

(comment on this)

Saturday, February 19th, 2005
4:48 pm - I'm back
It's been semi-horrible, the only thing good now is my boyfriend David... he makes me so happy :) i have to go to therapy and all that jazz for my "problems" no big deal.

Happy Birthday Sophie... Have a good one!

current mood: blah

(comment on this)

Sunday, December 26th, 2004
1:46 pm
I dont really have anything to say, but since yesterday was Christmas...
MERRY CHRISTMAS

I'm kinda spaced out right now. When I get into my right state of mind I will update later...

current mood: peaceful

(comment on this)

Saturday, December 11th, 2004
7:23 pm - Spongebob + David Hasslehoff = Endless Amusement
Wow, I went with a whole SHITLOAD of people to the movies to see the Spongebob movie yesterday...it was INSANE...there were so many people jam packed into that fucking tiny ass theatre i thought i was going to have a heart attack and die...sorta but it was sooooooo fun. ASHLEE HIT ERIC IN THE BALLS AND ALMOST KNOCKED HIM DOWN!!! LOL i loved it and i hope to do it again sometime! she had good reason to do so also! WOOT

current mood: awake

(comment on this)

Sunday, December 5th, 2004
1:47 pm

It was good...i got my hair done yesterday and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it...my grandmother took me as a part of my christmas gift to her hair guy, Thom...who was amazing, funny and VERY outspoken...i could write a poem about him ...hmm, yes, he is a homosexual ...but he was so cool.  he kinda looked like and older version of my mom's friend Ryan ...intersting.  i hope i get to go back and see him some time ...he was a lot of fun.  He said that he was going to make my hair look "cha cha"  (his exact words) everybody at the salon loved what he did ...he made my hair a dark burgundy like color that when shone in the light it looks red.  it's supposed to be a chestnut and plum like color.  it's hard to explain.  then i got it chopped off.  it's about "brushing the shoulder" length when it's wet and just a little shorter when it is dry.  yay...  I hope my mom doesnt mind cuz she doesnt quite know yet... too bad

that's the most of the updates for now.. 



current mood: anxious

(comment on this)

Monday, November 29th, 2004
2:52 pm - Holy Crap....i didnt mean for it to be this way

Your LJ Perfect Date
LJ Username
Gender
Mood
Choose a random word
Your Perfect Date ominousai
You have dinner at a Japanese restaurant
Afterwards you have sex
Your date asks you if you'd like to go out again
You say I'm horny
Chance you will get lucky - 56%
This cool quiz by akasha82 - Taken 219502 Times.
</a>
New! Get Free Horoscopes from Kwiz.Biz



current mood: drained

(comment on this)

Friday, November 26th, 2004
9:46 am - Thanxgiving Vacation...

This thanksgiving was interesting.  It was just my Aunt Steph, my Mom, my Uncle Pete's girlfriend and her annoying kids, my sister and I.  But my Grandpa and my Uncle Pete came in later, cuz they were milking cows.  The food was good, but I ate way too much and ended up throwing up because my sister punched me in the stomache.  *sisterly love*  My mom's boyfriend left yesterday to take his dad to Florida and mom says that she already "misses him." 

School is interesting...on one day Dustin and Shlee came into first period absolutely hysterical because Phia told Dustin very loudly that she "wanted him to fuck her very hard in the ass."  She was joking though... strictly joking.  I found out that I am on the Honor Roll... which would be the first time in 7 years that I have been on it after 3rd grade. 

We went to the movies a couple of times... but it was kind of shitty... hopefully tomorrow will be better... it's not the movie that I'm talking about either... the shitty part was having my dad monitor every single one of my movements while i was there both times and it was really annoying... i'm glad he cares, but i only need ONE SHADOW!  I dont think my dad will be there tomorrow because my aunt Steph is dropping us off... God, I love her!  At first we had a really rocky aunt-neice relationship, but I've matured in a lot of ways and it's gotten a lot better... now i wish my mom and i could do the same.   (a little off topic... i'll have to work on that)

Teachers that I'm starting to hate:

  • Mrs Wright (she just gets on my nerves)
  • Mrs Stainbrook, (hated her for a long time)
  • Mrs Farkas (it's that goddamn seating arrangement)
  • The student teacher in Art (grrrr)

i know, that's REAL mature, but it's all good

 



current mood: relaxed

(comment on this)

Saturday, November 13th, 2004
5:03 pm
today is really boring...i'm sick with some virus shit, it's FREEZING and i have to pee.

yesterday in 8th period i drew some of these stick-figure comics for cha-chi that involved mild language and some drug content, that somehow got around to the substitute teacher and they got taken away...no big deal. It was all Baker's fault though and cha-chi is kinda pissed at him. i imagine she'll get over it one of these days. i know i'm not worried about it

i've been trying to avoid my mom lately because she is starting to get on my nerves...but it's so hard since she is my only source of transportation and money for now...then she bitches at me for having to waste gas and money on "us kids", but yet she wont go through the short process that it takes to get me a job...which i am desperate for.
working is something that i have learned to love to do...which is a VERY good thing, considering that it is the only thing that is going to get me by in the near future. i've learned from experience that it is such a good feeling when you dont have to "bum" money off of other people for dumb shit...such as school supplies or even going to the movies...it's nice being "independent"
i just cant wait to be on my own...although i'm sure it's no fucking picnic

current mood: gloomy

(comment on this)

Friday, November 12th, 2004
10:30 pm - I'M HAPPY FOR YOU, PHIA
I just read Phia's most recent journal entry, and i am so happy for her! (no sarcasm here)

My grandmother is considering putting me on Prozac...JOY

current mood: sympathetic

(comment on this)

Friday, October 29th, 2004
11:04 am - I want to die...
I'm feeling rather depressed lately. My mom and I got into a huge fight yesterday, and i left and went up the street. she came after me in the car and bitched at me the whole way home. i hate her...i think i really do this time. She wants to kick me out again, to go live with my grandparents, and she said that she "wouldn't take No for an answer this time." But there's going to be a time when she kicks me out and my grandparents wont take me, i know it. my mom says that she bends over backwards for us and all this shit, which pisses me off even more, because now she's lying to her own kids. i cant stand her anymore, the more i think about all the fucking shit that she does...for example, having sex with her boyfriends while my four year old brother, my 13 year old sister and i are sleeping, then a couple of weeks ago i heard her talking on the phone to one of her former LESBIAN GIRLFRIENDS. that was some FUCKED UP SHIT! my dad's off to job interviews out of state, so if he were to make the cut we wouldnt get to see him as often, which would kill me, because it's when i'm with my dad that i can just relax and not have to worry about all the crazy shit that might me going on. I WANT TO DIE.

current mood: and depressed

(comment on this)

Sunday, October 24th, 2004
7:19 pm - TEEN GIRL SQUAD!--Teeny Tiny Girl Squad!
Ooncha, ooncha one two threecha, leave me alone or i'll tell teacha', brush your teeth, comb your hair, i saw Tompkins in his under--Where are you going? What're you doing? How do you be so short? One inch, two inch, three inch, four inch...umm, that's as high as i can count...
I CAN COUNT TO G!
that's nothing, I can count to purple backwards!
here comes tompkins
Listen up you undapants, who wants to get hogtied, and pushed down into some snake water?
Tompkins, how do you be so short?
Heck, i'm taller than you!
TOMPKINS MADE A SWEAR!!!!!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!
ARH-HH, GRAH-GRG
AND HE DIED SOMEHOW
tompkins crinkled when he walked
poor guy never made it out of training pants
whatta you kiddos think of my VERY OWN CHOCOLATE BAR??
Looks like you dropped it in the sand
No, i just dipped it in salt
That's grosser than gross
Yeah? Well my house has a hundred bafrooms!
You mean your parents house?
You mean two bafrooms?
NO IT'S MINE, IT'S A HUNDRED, SHUT IT OFF!
squished
she led a full life
she led a full stomach
brrrriiiiinnnnggg
NAPTIME
Thanks Mrs. Commander...son
EEERRRAAAKKK
Look at how much we've grown!
IT'S OVER!!!!!

current mood: full

(comment on this)

Saturday, October 23rd, 2004
11:22 pm
I just joined one of my sister's friend's communities...even though she is afraid of me, so my sister says. But she put "Cochranton High School Student Welcome" or something like that on it, so being a CHS student, duh. It's wierd how all of the people that i saw there (including myself) had future plans to be in drama club! YAY...not...i'm only in it to see if i can improve my so-called "skills" on the stage. Maybe this year i'll be alittle bit better...who cares though??

i should go die right now, for real! I have nothing better to do. Every single day it's the same routine...then on the weekends...it's still the same as all the past weekends...no excitement, just boredom. I suppose it could be worse, but if it was, I would NOT be here. Enough of my self-pitying bullshit that goes into this goddamn livejournal...good-night!!!

current mood: pessimistic

(comment on this)

2:48 pm
Yesterday was the most boring day of my life. I was stuck at school until 6.5 pm last night talking to Nicco about sex. Yay. It felt like forever, when finally my dad pulled around the side of the school in my future "Jew Canoe." It was a sad day.

current mood: stressed

(comment on this)

Friday, October 15th, 2004
9:22 pm
goddamnit...i just lost the entry that i just wrote...now i'm pissed

current mood: pissed off

(comment on this)

Friday, October 1st, 2004
11:26 pm
I just got back from my Dad's and I burned a CD while I was over there. It is awesome. I put 30 songs on it. It is crazy.
I would like to create my own CD someday with recordings of my classes and my friends and I in the cafeteria. There are some strange conversations that go down in that bitch. Mainly me screaming "Shut up you dumb fucking dyke!" to the one girl that I really truly and thoroughly despise.
I have some seventh grade ass to kick. The kid that Sophia wants to rape called me "nasty names..." and now I'm very angry mostly because of how IMMATURE he is and I would say more, but I'm going through therapy sessions with my Grandma to try and ease my anger issues. It's NOT cool.
My sister is going out with a 9th grader and if he does anything bad I'll be forced to have something bad happen to him. And today is his birthday.
HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY YOU FUCKING PRICK!

current mood: pissed off

(comment on this)

Saturday, September 18th, 2004
4:03 pm
It's so sad. I just heard about a kid in the Cambridge Springs area that killed himself. I guess that just shows how up to date I am on everything. School is just strange this year because I have NO friends anymore. My "last resources," as I call them now are gone, which is actually good, because nobody liked them, and they were whores, so now all I have left are: Phia, Bryana, Ashlee and Katelyn. I actually prefer to have a minimal amount of friends, but I thought they were minimal last year...woot. In my spare time I'm going to make a list of who my friends were last year and who they are now...
Actually, I'm supposed to be working on my homework, but once again I needed to get that off my chest. There has been a lot of things bugging me and I think it's finally coming into play. A lot of it has to do with last year. I'm wondering why it is just now starting to get to me???

current mood: depressed

(comment on this)

Saturday, September 4th, 2004
5:44 pm - I'm back
I finally got back from Alabama on Monday, I believe... Which left me with Tuesday to go school shopping and then we went to school on Wednesday. On the first day of school, I fell. It made me sad to say the least, but actually it was quite fun. I find the adrenaline of falling quite a rush. It's just something I love to do believe it or not. Maybe I'll take up parachuting out of a helicopter as one of my hobbies. That mainly consists of jumping, falling, and pulling, then landing and falling again from the pull of the parachute...WOOT! ("woot" it my new thing...no reason.)
Well, Alabama was gay, and I hated it. Just as simple as that. I'm not going to get into detail because I spent TWO fucking weeks in that *beep* hole. (The word I was going to use was VERY offensive and I'm not comfortable with it) BUT it is true, so damn true!
During summer and now since the school year started, I think I lost over half of my friends. Now I only have Ashlee, Bryana and half of Phia. Two of the people that I hate left, which is good...(Nikki and Jessica) SHHH. Other than that, I don't think I have any other good friends...wow, now that I have put it into perspective for myself...THAT SUCKS ASS!
I also found out that my sister has another face...her school face! SHE IS A FUCKING BITCH AND I WISH I COULD BEAT HER ASS IN SCHOOL!! It pisses me off and I just caused myself to become angry.

current mood: bitchy

(comment on this)

Tuesday, August 10th, 2004
3:03 am - oops
my font was a little too big on that....SORRY!!!!!

current mood: embarrassed

(comment on this)

2:50 am - Coming Soon!

Pretty soon I'm leaving to Alabama!!  YAAAAYYY!  Finally, I get to go and relax in the whirlpool tub and go swimming in the huge pool, but the relaxing part is my favorite.  The trip down is going to be hell, just because if you knew my lil cousins, then you'd know why it is going to be hell.  PLUS, we have to ride down in my Aunt J's van, which will also be hell because I am not very fond of her...just because she is annoying, very.  I am so dreading the trip down.  But once we get there I can just try to avoid everybody else...I think that's just what I'll do.  BUT, oh god I need a good quality CD player for the way down because if I can't listen to my shit I'll be sooooo sad/mad/suicidal/homocidal and all that jazz.

Oh god, if you're up there...help, please!!!



current mood: calm

(comment on this)

Sunday, August 8th, 2004
11:57 pm

Well, I missed Family Guy so far I think.  I'm not sure if it is going to be on again...I hope so!  If not then I'll be sad.   

Oh wow.  My aunt went to pick up her kid at their Grammies and I walked into the kitchen for something and this HUGE rat ran across the floor and I almost died.  So I called my aunt on her cell and she told me to go see if the neighbor would let us borrow one of her cats...well, she lent us her dog Mya.  She's really good at hunting!  I was surprised!  I think she's rotweiler and german shephard...really cool...the fucking rat was huge!  The neighbor jumped up onto one of the chairs when we moved the counter and the rat came flying out because she was so scared.  I don't blame her, those son-of-a-bitches carry diseases!  Mya is still here and she's really on that rat's ass!  I hope she gets it...ew

Other than that, I have not much else to say, other than we got to paint the bathroom today.  It's yellow and tomorrow we're putting up border around the bathroom and stuff...

I'm bored...goodbye



current mood: awake

(comment on this)

> previous 20 entries
> top of page
LiveJournal.com